- Taps - Drinking Water
- Three Way Taps (Tri-Flo)
- Traps - Sediment
- Traps - Grease etc
- U V Systems
- Salt For Water Softeners
- Water Bottle & Anti-Bottle
- HOW TO FIND US
- Terms & Conditions
- Areas Covered
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Chlorination / Legionella
- Online Enquiry
Of the vast amount of water we use in our homes every day, only an approximate 1% is used for drinking, so doesn’t it make sense to ensure that this 1% is of the highest possible quality for you and your family?
Only one drinking water system is so advanced that it can eliminate nearly everything from your home’s drinking water that isn’t water: The Kinetico K5 Drinking Water Station.
This system can be added to, enabling you to meet the needs of your family today and tomorrow as there are 8 different filter options.
Includes the Purefecta Bacteria/Virus Guard for microbiologically pure water. The Mineral Plus cartridge improves the taste and health benefits of water by adding magnesium and calcium back into the treated water. Cartridges also available for arsenic, chloramines, chlorine/sediment, sediment, perchlorate and VOC reduction. Final polish with carbon post filter.
- QuickFlo Technology. Delivers a strong flow of water from the tap. Allows the system to produce more water in less time.
- High Daily Production. Maximum daily production 283 litres
- Quick Disconnect Sanitary Filter Cartridges. Makes changing filters easy.
- Patented, Exclusive EverClean* Rinse. Consistently high water quality increases membrane life – lowers maintenance cost.
- PureMometer* Filter Life Indicator. Shows filter capacity.
- Patented, Tamper-Proof MACguard Filter. No more wondering when to change cartridges. Assures high quality water and peace of mind.
- Automatic System Shutdown. Conserves water – doesn’t run water continuously to drain.
- Exclusive Designer tap. Lead-free, stylish design available in a variety of finishes.
- Non-Electric, Totally Automatic. No electrical problems.
- Efficient Operation. Conserves water, lower operating costs.
- Daily Water Production – 283 litres maximum
- Weight (dry) – 4.5kg
- Feedwater hardness: - < 17ppm, iron -< 0.1ppm
- Feedwater pressure - min 35psi - max 120psi
- Outlet flow at the tap 4.3lpm @ 50psi feed
- 10 year warranty**
- Certified to remove more contaminants than any other system
- Customisable to your home’s specific filtration needs
- Expandable as your water filtration needs change over time
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION K5@ukh2o.co.uk
- Continuous flow - no storage tank necessary
- Uses line pressure only - >40 psi
- 1/2 gpm permeate rate @ 50 psi
- Requires no pump or electricity
- Compact design - fits easily under sink
- ANSI NSF 58 validated
- Consistent TDS rejection and membrane efficiency
- High recovery system
- Multiple dispensing locations off one system
- High durability Noryl and polypropylene construction provide years of dependable service
- Engineered for the fewest number of connection points - less chance of leaks
- System''s support leg also serves as a handy sump wrench
The Pumped Reverse Osmosis System Comprises:
Sediment cartridge for particle filtration
Carbon cartridge to protect membrane from chlorine
Membrane housing with TFC membrane giving high rejection levels of
unwanted water elements
Post filter for final polishing of the water
3 gallon stainless steel collection tank
Electronic solenoid valve to prevent overfilling
Pump to guarantee efficiency regardless of water pressure
Ceramic dispensing tap and plumbing connection both with tube attached
for easy installation.
The system is connected to the mains water pipe under the kitchen sink
using a self piercing valve. To ensure water is not wasted on washing up and
cleaning a separate drinking water tap is provided. Both the pipe connector
and tap have tube attached which push into the system inlet and outlet
How it works:
Water passes from the cold water supply into the pre filters where dirt
particles and chlorine are treated. It then passes into the membrane
where clean water can pass through and contaminants are rejected
and sent to the drain.
The treated water passes into the post filter for final polishing then into the
collection tank for later usage.
With the exception of filter changes there is virtually no maintenance.
The prefilters should be changed every 6 months as these protect and
prolong the life of the membrane.
The post filter should be changed yearly.
The membrane life will vary depending on water quality and volume treated.
The more work the membrane has to do the shorter its life hence the value
of regular prefilter replacement. Expectancy is 3 to 5 years.
5 stage filtration
Stainless steel tank
20 litres of water in 2 hours
Minimum pressure n/a
Max pressure 7 bar